I have been playing with s-nail and found there is a more recent
release that fixes a couple bugs I ran into (SMIME signing crash,
| command), as well as fixing a major CVE.  I have been using the
new version (14.7.10) with gmail and local mbox.

I don't have a ports diff because I don't want to step on William's
toes, I am unsure if the existing patches are stil relevant, and
because the new version has an occasional crash when changing folders
(at least on IMAP, not sure about local).  I plan to report that
upstream.

I can provide the diff if someone wants to help update the port.

Tim