On Sat, January 3, 2015 21:40, J?r?mie Courr?ges-Anglas wrote:
> Markus Lude <markus.l...@gmx.de> writes:
>
>> ping
>>
>> unfortunately I didn't get any response from MAINTAINER yet.
>> I could also take MAINTAINER for this port.
>
> Committed, thanks.  I also have added you as MAINTAINER.
>
> FWIW, logsentry looks dead and those folks take care of an updated
> version.
>
>   http://www.logcheck.org/

hi,
At first I thought that the old story with renaming is still going on:
 http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=138563089115744&w=2
But after a close look I can say that logcheck.org is a different project
written in perl, while old logcheck/logsentry is written in C.
Looking at the rule-files shipped with logcheck.org I ust say it's too
linux-cenrtric so it couldn't be a straight replacement for old logsentry
port.