viq <vic...@gmail.com> writes:

> What do you think about this?

- as I said I'm not sure the py-socks is a drop-in replacement for the
  socks.py module in sleekxmpp.  I would suggest leaving this part as
  is, and talk upstream into updating their version and making sure it
  is compatible.

- typo in DESCR, which is maybe a bit too chatty and weirdly formatted.
  What about:

  SleekXMPP attempts to provide a "batteries included" XMPP library, with
  sensible defaults and support for all XEPs as plugins.  It is featured
  in examples of the "XMPP: The Definitive Guide" book.

Also no python3 flavor can be provided as is.

Maybe further work can happen in-tree.  What ports do you need this
library for?

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE