Probably ports@ - I've trimmed misc@.

> I'm trying to follow [0] to subscribe to an external calendar, but I'm
> having no luck. I tried doing the same on Debian for comparison, I had
> to modify davical/inc/external-fetch.php as mentioned in [1] but after
> that it worked fine. Applying same change on OpenBSD didn't make it
> behave.
>
> I'm running with nginx and php-fpm, I added /var/www/etc/resolv.conf
> pointing at 127.0.0.1 (where I'm running unbound), I also tried
> putting in /var/www everything that ldd of
> /usr/local/lib/php-5.5/modules/curl.so and /usr/local/bin/curl pointed
> at, resulting in:
> $ find /var/www/usr/ -type f
> /var/www/usr/sbin/sendmail
> /var/www/usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.24.5
> /var/www/usr/local/lib/libidn.so.17.0
> /var/www/usr/local/lib/libiconv.so.6.0
> /var/www/usr/local/lib/libintl.so.6.0
> /var/www/usr/local/bin/curl
> /var/www/usr/lib/libssl.so.30.0
> /var/www/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.30.3
> /var/www/usr/lib/libz.so.5.0
> /var/www/usr/lib/libpthread.so.18.1
> /var/www/usr/lib/libc.so.78.0
>
> I also tried removing the collection, and adding it again, but that
> didn't change anything.
>
> Any ideas what else to try?
>
> [0] http://wiki.davical.org/w/External_Bind
> [1]
> http://davical-general.89287.n3.nabble.com/Davical-general-external-fetch-woes-tp4026043p4026045.html
> --
> viq

Does it use the php curl module (in which case, is it enabled in
/etc/php-5.5), or the curl program (in which case you also need
/var/www/usr/libexec/ld.so and maybe also /var/www/bin/sh depending
on how it calls it)?

"having no luck" - what's actually happening, any errors in the returned
page? Any clues in logs? If there's nothing useful I'd try running the
php process under ktrace and look for clues there.