My distinfo cleanup has uncovered a number of ports that aren't hooked
up to the category Makefiles in the tree, i.e., they are never built
in bulk builds.  I can't quite tell if people forgot to add them or
forgot to remove them.

Here's the list, along with the committer most likely to know
(also bcc'ed):

databases/keximdb                       zhuk
devel/p5-POE-Component-Syndicator       jasper
emulators/fedora/sdl                    robert
graphics/libungif                       sthen
net/p5-POE-Component-Resolver           jasper
x11/gnustep/libobjc1                    sebastia

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de