On Sat, Jan 24, 2015, at 09:45 PM, Adam Wolk wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015, at 09:18 PM, Adam Wolk wrote:

> > I can hide the application by right clicking tray and selecting 'Show
> > window' (as the app starts visible).
> > I can show the application back by double clicking the tray or right
> > clicking and selecting 'show window'.
> > I *can't* hide the application by double clicking the tray.
>
> Small surprising discovery. I *can* hide the app by double clicking the
> tray
> but only if it's not the currently active window (which was tricky to
> spot
> with focus follows mice). Maybe it's the same for you on fluxbox?
>
> Regards,
> Adam Wolk

Found another interesting problem with the application.
When I select a news item and hit 'Open in external browser' an error
message pops up and disappears in less then a second.

I managed to keep the error on screen with patience, beer and repetitive
mouse foo in order to alt grab the dialog.

Behold here is the message:
 "Failed to execute default Web Browser."
 <slap a stop sign icon here> "Failed to execute child process
 "chrome" (No such file or directory).

I of course don't have chrome installed and the default browser is set
to Firefox on xfce4.

quiterss is set in Tools / Options to use 'Default external browser' -
that's the
default setting. Overriding this to firefox of course works.

My gripe is that the default browser is not the system default & that
the
error goes away too fast for anyone to read it.

This of course might be an upstream bug.

Regards,
Adam Wolk