On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Michael <lesniewskis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So some have mentioned that epoch shouldn't be removed. Apologies as
> following [0] it only mentions epoch once and doesn't note that it has
> to stay on updates.
> [0]: http://www.openbsd.org/faq/ports/guide.html
> I also bumped the libary version as there were a lot of changes in the
> new libtorrent version that mean it can't be used with the older
> rtorrent application.
> Attached are the updated patches, further comments welcome!

I'm testing it right now...
So it seems they finally solved the infamous problem with IPIs
(Inter-processor interrupts) going sky-high (in the order of ~900000
ipi) and thus bringing the system down to its knees.

Woot! Nice news.

Btw, your diffs aren't good. You forgot to 'cvs rm' the unneeded patches.
Also, the dependency on devel/libsigc++-2 is not needed anymore.

Please send me the right diffs (or at least the two tarballs of the
ports' directories) so I can compare them with what I've here and
commit the updates.

Ciao,
David
--
"If you try a few times and give up, you'll never get there. But if
you keep at it... There's a lot of problems in the world which can