On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Landry Breuil <lan...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 09:24:20AM +0100, David Coppa wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:25 PM, David Coppa <dco...@openbsd.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Here's the update to CMake-3.2.1.
>> >
>> > It wants the new port for devel/jsoncpp I've sent attached to my
>> > previous mail.
>> >
>> > As usual, put it in your next bulk if you can so we'll be sure to
>> > not break anything.
>>
>> There should be some fallout due to the switch from FindLibintl.cmake
>> to FindIntl.cmake
>
> No issues in a bulk - while i dont like having another port using scons
> in the tree, i guess that's also an ok for jsoncpp...

Yeah, I know, scons is horrible.
As a funny side note, jsoncpp can also be built with CMake... But of
course It's an unavoidable circular dependency ;)

Ciao
David
--
"If you try a few times and give up, you'll never get there. But if
you keep at it... There's a lot of problems in the world which can