Wildfly is a full-stack Java EE network "application server", formerly known as JBoss AS. In addition to HTTP, it supports a variety of protocols including RMI, CORBA, JMS, etc.

http://www.darwinsys.com/openbsd/myports/wildfly.tar.gz

It installs in $p/net/wildfly/v8/ because v9 is in Beta already and, like Tomcat, people will want one version or the other for a while. Wildfly is actively developed and a continuing
series of versions is expected.

The base product has two versions, standalone and domain, which could become flavors or multi-package down the road. This port only provides the standalone version; be nice to get it in-tree so that support for "domain" could be added if anybody needs it. I've kept the directory structure such that domain could be added without moving stuff around.

The port works (running on my test server, soon to be production) but could be improved. One annoyance is that it gives a de-install warning about a README file, because that file is installed with @sample and pkg_delete says it can't be removed as there is no checksum.

Any thoughts, comments, improvements or (not really expected at this stage, but wouldn't
say no) OK's would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ian

P.S. Acks: based in part on our Tomcat port; help from ajacoutot and from sthen.