17 апр. 2015 г. 1:41 пользователь "Stuart Henderson" <s...@spacehopper.org>
написал:

> Cc'ing ports as well for reference.
>
> There's an unregistered libpthread dependency so this won't have been
updated properly for the recent changes. "pkg_add -u -D installed py-lxml"
should help you for this one.

> If anyone can adjust portbump to add a way to sync WANTLIB in easy cases
(recognise them; e.g. no subpackages and no '/' in existing WANTLIB), grep
out the existing WANTLIB lines and replace with new ones (just after
PERMIT_*), that would be extremely helpful, it would handle many ports
automatically and reduce the number requiring manual attention to a more
manageable amount.

Nice idea. I think portbump could handle multipackages case as well, logic
is there already... Hope to get qt5 update in today or tomorrow, then I'll
look what could be done in portbump.

I think there should be something like -L and -l options, adding and
removing WANTLIBs to given pkgpaths, respectively.

--
Vadim Zhukov