Hi,

I have managed to get xFreeRDP up and running with audio redirection on
OpenBSD locally (I am working with the upstream team to get my patches in
there first, then will ask for a review of my updates on the OpenBSD side
per the porting guide).

My question is this - I have hit a non-critical but annoying error where I
get the message:

pthread_mutex_destroy on mutex with waiters!

every time the program exits.  It doesn't impede the functionality but I'd
like to clean it up before moving forward.

My understanding is that this is a debug message built into OpenBSD and is
meant for you to see it and know that you have a potential problem.  I'm
wondering (since I'm not terribly familiar with this port's source code) if
someone has solved a problem like this before and can point me in the right
direction?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Bryan