j...@wxcvbn.org (Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas) writes:

> Christian Weisgerber <na...@mips.inka.de> writes:
>
>> Here are the failures from the latest amd64 package bulk build:
>>
>> devel/valgrind          missing -fPIC
>> games/freeciv           picks up execinfo.h
>> games/monadius          SIGBUS
>> mail/courier-imap       "Cannot obtain information for user _courier"
>>
>> valgrind has been broken for some time.
>
> The diff below appears to fix it (this is really a static executable).
>
> As a bonus I think that the exact command that is run should be logged.
>
> ok / comments?

And before I forget:

valgrind: m_signals.c:1106 (handle_SCSS_change): Assertion
'VG_(isfullsigset)( &ksa_old.sa_mask )' failed.

is easily triggered, assuming you're not aware of this.  Looks like it
is triggered by programs that... set signal handlers. duh :)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE