On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 09:49:51PM -0400, i80and wrote:
> Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a command line tool for communicating with
> Android
> emulators and devices.
>
> I just started using OpenBSD less than a week ago, and this was to
> scratch my own itch. I've never done a port before, so any advice or
> comments would be greatly appreciated!
>
> I can about half the size of the patch if I revert all the
> strcpy/strcat/sprintf replacements. Tested on AMD64:
> reboot/shell/forward all work, and it's usable for FirefoxOS
> development.

OpenBSD-current, amd64, snapshot from yesterday.

I ran adb `start-server` then got a phone call, so I didn't have time to
do anything with it, upon return a few minutes later my user was running
out of file descriptors.

fstat shows that adb has opened thousands and thousands of pipes.

You dont experience that ?

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg