On 12 May 2015 at 12:35, joe king <joe-joe-...@gmx.com> wrote:
> hi all .
> i've been using nginx well until now .
> but pkg_add nginx(5.7) and lynx localhost , then  response is
>  'HTTP request sent; waiting for response.'
>
> when i  make from source , lynx localhost go well .
> (http://wiki.nginx.org/OnOpenBSD)
>
> does something changed?

Shouldn't be an issue if you were using the base chroot version of
nginx and swapping over (only if you used enginx previously), the one
in ports isn't vanilla and has had the chroot patches applied (meaning
no difference in nginx_flags).  So depending on what you are after and
what is causing the issue:

For chroot:
nginx_flags=

For no chroot (unsecure version):
nginx_flags=-u

--
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88MPH, you're
gonna to see some serious shit" - Emmett "Doc" Brown