On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 01:20:25PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 01:17:31PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > Let's just mark the port BROKEN temporarily until 2.0.9 appears.
>
> Oh, but there's the perl ithreads issue, too.
> Which might prevent an upgrade.
> Does anyone have comments on that?

Is there something I don't know?  The docs I see claim you can build the
static pre-fork build without ithreads.

https://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/install/install.html

"don't enable it unless you really need it."

It may need to be told that with configure options.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Software doesn't do what you want it to do, it does what you tell it do.
                      -- Stefan G. Weichinger.