On Mon, 25 May 2015 01:01:03 +0200
"Dmitrij D. Czarkoff" <czark...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Adam Wolk said:
> > missing RDEP on devel/desktop-file-utils
> > missing @exec of update-desktop-database
> > missing @unexec-delete of update-desktop-database
>
> Looks like you've tried initial version.  Newer one was attached later
> in the same thread.

I grabbed one I found on marc info archives. Might have been the
outdated one - sorry.

> > translation file(s) found without devel/gettext dependency in
> > MODULES or RUN_DEPENDS
>
> I don't think gettext should be a dependency here, python should
> handle that.

Noted.

> > Python module without compiled version, consider using ${MODPY_BIN}
> > ${MODPY_LIBDIR}/compileall.py:
> > share/PySolFC/themes/clearlooks/create_imgs.py games/pysol
>
> I've got rid of it, and of couple other files.  Looks like they aren't
> needed during runtime.

Yep, portcheck doesn't complain about that now.

> > Additionally I think that in pkg/PLIST:
> >
> > bin/pysol
> >
> > should be changed to
> >
> > @bin bin/pysol
>
> pkg_create(1):
>
> | @bin filename
> |     Describe the file as an OpenBSD binary executable (not a
> script).
>
> So "@bin" does not seem to be needed here.

Noted.

> > installs icon pysol01.png in share/icons, it should go in
> > share/pysol01/icons/ or like instead installs icon pysol02.png in
> > share/icons, it should go in share/pysol02/icons/ or like instead
> [...]
> > 2. The .desktop icon seems wrong
>
> I've moved them to share/pixmaps, which seems to make portcheck happy.

Confirmed. Portcheck is happy ;)

> I tried to fix .desktop file accordingly, although I have no means of
> seeing whether it was actually fixed.

Looks like you fixed it. With the currently attached port:
 - the entry shows up in gnome 3.16* menu
 - the icon is visible
 - it is possible to execute from the menu
 - the application just scared the crap out of me by screaming 'whoo
   hoo'
 - it also brought back bad Windows memories with a 'oh-oh'

> Please, see another iteration over the port attached.  FWIW it is kept
> at openbsd-wip.

Even with the initial port the application was runnable. I am testing
this on amd64 snapshot from May 23rd. The software works & looks good
to me. With the .desktop fixes done I don't see any other blocking
issues.

Regards,
Adam