>> Here's a list:
>>
>> $ sqlite3 /usr/local/share/sqlports
>> SQLite version 3.8.9 OpenBSD
>> Enter ".help" for usage hints.
>> sqlite> select fullpkgpath from wantlib where value='usbhid';
>> devel/codeblocks
>> devel/flatzebra
>> devel/guilib
>> devel/rapidsvn
>> devel/sdl
>> devel/sdl-gfx
>> devel/sdl-image
>> devel/sdl-mixer
>> devel/sdl-net
>> devel/sdl-pango
>> devel/sdl-sound
>> devel/sdl-ttf
>> devel/sdl2
>> devel/sdl2-gfx
>> devel/sdl2-image
>> devel/sdl2-mixer
>> devel/sdl2-net
>> devel/sdl2-ttf
>> devel/sdlmm
>> devel/smpeg
>> devel/smpeg2
>> emulators/bochs
>> emulators/bochs,debug
>> emulators/fuse
>> emulators/mednafen
>> emulators/pcsxr
>> games/abuse
>> games/amph
>> games/burgerspace
>> games/bzflag
>> games/cosmosmash
>> games/falconseye
>> games/fire
>> games/freedroid
>> games/gemdropx
>> games/glutton
>> games/icebreaker
>> games/ivan
>> games/late
>> games/lgeneral
>> games/love
>> games/mirrormagic
>> games/moonlander
>> games/moonlander,no_sound
>> games/newvox
>> games/pushover
>> games/quadrupleback
>> games/quake,-libs
>> games/quake,-main
>> games/quake2
>> games/sdlzombies
>> games/toppler
>> games/tutris
>> games/vectoroids
>> geo/spatialite/gis
>> geo/spatialite/gui
>> geo/spatialite/librewms
>> graphics/DevIL
>> graphics/agg
>> graphics/freeglut
>> graphics/smpeg-xmms
>> multimedia/gstreamer-0.10/plugins-bad,-main
>> multimedia/lives
>> multimedia/mjpegtools
>> multimedia/mjpegtools,quicktime
>> multimedia/transcode
>> multimedia/transcode,lzo,mjpegtools
>> multimedia/xine-lib
>> net/filezilla
>> telephony/iaxclient,-iaxcomm
>> x11/kde/addons3
>> x11/nx/opennx
>> x11/vlc,-main
>> x11/wxSVG

> [...]

I was wrong about graphics/agg, it depends on SDL>=6. I run grep on
the source tree and the string 'usb' doesn't appear.

So I think only devel/sdl, devel/sdl2 and graphics/freeglut link to
libusbhid, and all three of them do it for joystick. SDL already have
an alternative in case libusbhid isn't available so it should be a
matter of porting that solution to freeglut and that should do the
trick.
Well, that and fixing all the ports from Stuart list.

By the way, sdl port's Makefile reference devel/usb but I've found no
such port. I'm wondering if what follow the comment wouldn't prevent
sdl for using libusb instead of libusbhid.

--
Ludovic Coues