On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:33:38 +0430
Mohammad BadieZadegan wrote:

> Well, It's good tools and usefull for me to finding Internet Speed.
> But Why Flash did not support by OpenBSD? Is that high vulnerable tools?

It is like js and due to it's nature, often vulnerable, but that is not
why. Flash is Adobe's product and theses days I believe their support
even for Linux has diminished to security updates or possibly switched
to just the pepper version, possibly due to the slowly increasing usage
of html5 video.

You can use youtube_dl for downloading video from sites other than
youtube or also get flash videos working seamlessly in browsers if you
wish, is it greasemonkey that's useful here?. There are many threads in
the mailing list archive about that but flash in general does not work
beyond projects like gnash or maybe linux emulation. The latter I
believe was once used for opera but I have personally stayed clear of
linux emulation, so far.