Daniel Winters <dan...@tydirium.org> writes:

> Hi,

>>> Thanks for the pointers. Yes that's better diff - it's working fine
>>> with my arduino on amd64 - will test on i386 with a different serial
>>> device.
>>>
>> Also tested on i386.
>
> Fred and Jérémie, thanks for working on this!
>
> Here is a slightly tweaked diff with the following changes:
>
> - fix $DOCSDIR and $EXAMPLESDIR to not get a directory named py--serial

Good catch.

> - do not install miniterm.py in $PREFIX/bin, I do not think it is that
>   useful

Well, you're still installing it but without renaming it, this means you
can't install the python2 and python3 packages at the same time.  Since
the work to cope with both versions has already been done, I propose not
to throw it away.

> - install a bit more documentation

Ack.

> - update my contact details
>
> Tested on amd64 with both py2 and py3 without issues.

I doubt you successfully packages the python2 version with the updated
PLIST. :)

I'll commit my proposal with your s/py--serial/py-serial/ fix and the
doc addition.

Thanks,
--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE