$COMMENT: active web application security reconnaissance tool

pkg/DESCR:

Skipfish is an active web application security reconnaissance tool. It
prepares an interactive sitemap for the targeted site by carrying out
a recursive crawl and dictionary-based probes. The resulting map is
then annotated with the output from a number of active (but hopefully
non-disruptive) security checks. The final report generated by the
tool is meant to serve as a foundation for professional web
application security assessments.

Key features:

High speed: pure C code, highly optimized HTTP handling, minimal CPU
footprint - easily achieving 2000 requests per second with responsive
targets.

Ease of use: heuristics to support a variety of quirky web frameworks
and mixed-technology sites, with automatic learning capabilities,
on-the-fly wordlist creation, and form autocompletion.

Cutting-edge security logic: high quality, low false positive,
differential  security checks, capable of spotting a range of subtle
flaws, including blind injection vectors.

----

I'd appreciate any feedback on this one.  I'm working on porting
several penetration testing tools to OpenBSD so this will be the first
of many.  I figure if you have feedback for me on this one, I can
incorporate it into the others and not waste people's time.