Hi Ingo,

I just tested your package (noticed it because I just posted another package to work with math/R!), and it seems to load and work fine here on my amd64 as well. Sorry I don't have another platform to test on.

Software loads and I was able to create a scatterplot. Otherwise unfamiliar with the software to put it fully through its paces.

Cheers,
Peter