On 2015/08/27 17:26, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> On Thu 27/08/2015 12:35, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2015/03/17 07:11, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> > > Please find enclosed a port for security/lastpass-cli [0]. lastpass-cli
> > > is an
> > > open-source command-line interface to the popular LastPass password
> > > management
> > > service.
> > >
> > > Comments/OK?
> > >
> > > [0] https://github.com/lastpass/lastpass-cli
> > >
> > > --
> > > Björn Ketelaars
> > > GPG key: 0x4F0E5F21
> >
> > [replying to old mail]
> >
> > 0.5.0 doesn't work for me, updating this to 0.6.0 does though. Ports-wise,
> > it overrides CFLAGS with -O3 -march=native -fomit-frame-pointer which
> > isn't suitable for ports builds. Also needs a WANTLIB regen (+pthread).
> >

> Thank you for your feedback! Included an update to 0.6.0..
>
> OK?

Hmm, that still doesn't pass in CFLAGS from the environment (which
is wanted so you can do things like 'make package DEBUG=-g'). The easiest
way is probably to use ALL_TARGET to set the desired make targets, which
passes in CFLAGS etc automatically. Then that part of the patch is
also not needed. How does this look to you? Bonus 64-bit time_t patch
in there too.

OK with you Björn?  Any OKs to import?