Greetings ports@

As featured on Slashdot a few hours ago, here's "hack-font-ttf."

I appended 'font' since 'hack' is generic, and appended 'ttf' since
there's also an OTF and webfonts versions, which I can also send along.

<DESCR>
Hack is an open source typeface designed specifically for source code.

It has a large x-height, wide aperature and a low-contrast design in
order to be clearly legible at common code text sizes.

This port is the TrueType version of Hack.
</DESCR>

If any qualified committer is available offline to review, at their pace
of course, a lot of new font ports, please ping me offlist.

TIA