> > > Not saying he is, .. the question is why the codebase complies just fine
> > > on both 64 & 32 bit Linux systems, but not OBSD. If there were a way to
> > > divine that secret sauce, would it not help others?
> >
> > Yes.  So go divine it, get going at it already.
> >
> Well, ... guess you really DO have body dysmorphic disorder?
>
> > Stop acting so bloody entitled.   You are not a slave owner, and
> > open source is not a cotton farm.
> >
> Guess you like raising cotten? Or, did your family have a secret skin
> color change?

http://www.omnitec.net/

    "Our technical expertise that goes above and beyond the resources
    typically found in an organization"

Apparently your expertise is begging for help on open source
mailing lists, and then insulting us when we say no, we won't
help do your job for you.

Get lost, Lee.  Before I figure out who some of your customers
are.  It is not right for you to give us nothing, then act like
an asshole.