Hi,

Does anyone have a combination of packages/ports to build a web content
management solution for business internet that they could recommend?  I'd
like to use relayd if possible but that is not something set in stone.
Squid, squidguard and clamav have come to mind but wonder what else others
use.

Scope of the project is to filter internet traffic for users, reducing
malicious downloads coming in and preventing access to adult and gambling
content.  I do have access to push certificates to end-users machines.

Any software pointers or different FAQ guides will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason.