Any comments on enabling python bindings to link-grammar?

Cheers

Fred

On 09/21/15 12:28, Fred wrote:
Hi Ports@

The following diff allows the building of the python bindings for
link-grammar, but to get it to work I have to do:

ln -fs _clinkgrammar.so.7.5 _clinkgrammar.so

in the /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/linkgrammar/ directory.

Should I add a post-install command to do this?

There is also a tests.py (which passes) and an example.py file that is
available in the tarball but is not installed as part of the
--enable-python-bindings should I copy them to site-packages/linkgrammar?

Thanks

Fred