Hello all,

I have worked with the upstream author of this module (Paul Chakravarti -
copied) to address the two issues we were seeing in the test cases and he
kindly cut a new version that takes care of things.  Therefore, I've
updated the port (see attachment) for the new version and taken into
account the other suggestions on this thread.

Is this OK to proceed?  If so, would someone kindly commit it on my behalf?

Thanks,
Bryan