On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:27:06 +1100
Brett Mahar <br...@coiloptic.org> wrote:

| Hi porters,
|
| Long time no need for me to email this list! I upgraded my mailserver
yesterday to -current (last upgrade was around 11th Sept) and now my
squirrelmail no longer works :-(.

| The problem is, going to my normal login screen nothing displays but "access
denied". It is not a permissions issue as when I put an index.html file in the
same directory httpd(8) displays it as normal.

Hi again,

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth got squirrelmail to work again, a
working stack is: php55-fpm, nginx, and squirrelmail 1.4.22 (connecting dovecot
& smtpd).

Seems php throws a fit in it newest releases when there no fastcgi-params
passed to it. Hence nginx has taken over from httpd(8) for now.

Also not working:
php56-fmp with either version of squirrelmail
squirrelmail-20151028_0201-SVN.stable with php5.5 or 5.6.

Cheers,
Brett.