On 11/03/15 21:59, Landry Breuil wrote:
> That reads good to me - minor nit, if you run make update-plist it
> should remove the man/ man/man1/ dirs from the PLIST which i think are
> not needed.

Thanks for the feedback, I've done this and the updated PLIST is in the tarball attached.

On 11/04/15 18:08, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
Another nit: the first word in COMMENT should not be capitalized:
Convert -> convert.

Fixed that too, thank you for testing.

Other than that, ok jca@ to import.

Could somebody commit it for me? I don't have commit access.

Frank: it would be nice to discuss upstream how the manpage install path
should be handled.  OTOH I don't think that gzip'ed manpages are
a problem.

You mean making the manpage installation path configurable, so that we don't need to patch around it?

As for the background dep on QT4, i highly prefer depending on the
existing one instead of building another bundled copy, so the way you
did it makes perfect sense.

Well, the only place where I've seen wkhtmltopdf used is within Odoo
(https://www.odoo.com/), where it's used to produce invoices,
quotations, etc.  And there you *need* a wkhtmltopdf program built
against the bundled and patched Qt.  But since I don't see anyone
porting Odoo to OpenBSD tomorrow I think we're fine with using Qt from
ports. (:

That's right, we use it in our company to create PDF files with headings and page numbers on headless servers, so eventually I would need the patced QT also. Would it be possible to make a flavor of this that is normally not build?

Frank