Hello.

Struggled to unpack a 9 year old ACE archive with unace
for a while, before realizing it does not support "modern" v.2.0 .ace
format (released in 2000).

I propose to remove the port from the tree. Reasons:

* cannot extract ACE archives from version 2.0 or newer of WinAce;
* very dated code (1998), has issues as shown by the compilers;
* dumps core on armv7/BeagleBone Black (at the least);
* unclear / non-existing license - no package;
* obsolete proprietary format, dead piece of software.

If you think there is value in keeping the port, I can look into
updating the description and fixing some of the issues in the code...
If I can find a sample v.1.0 ACE archive anywhere on the Internet (no
luck so far).

--
Andre Smagin <a...@smagin.com>