On 2015/11/19 12:59, Michael Seyfert wrote:
> I'll try again getting this application in ports.

> MOC (music on console) is a console audio player for LINUX/UNIX designed to be
> powerful and easy to use.
>
> The port is attached.
>
> --
> Michael Seyfert <mich...@codesand.org>

manpage patch:

| for in \fB${LOCALBASE}/share/moc/themes/\fP (depends on installation prefix),

TRUEPREFIX not LOCALBASE

PLIST:

| share/examples/moc/
| @sample ${SYSCONFDIR}/moc/
| share/examples/moc/config.example
| @sample ${SYSCONFDIR}/config.example
| share/examples/moc/keymap.example
| @sample ${SYSCONFDIR}/keymap.example

shouldn't the files go into ${SYSCONFDIR}/moc/ rather than just ${SYSCONFDIR}?

| %%SHARED%%

should probably just be marked SHARED_ONLY=Yes, remove PFRAG.shared and
the %%SHARED%% marker and regen PLUST.

| COMMENT = console audio player
|
| DISTNAME = moc-2.5.0
| CATEGORIES = audio
|
| HOMEPAGE = http://moc.daper.net/
(etc)

please line things up like other ports do. some things can be a bit
out of whack if having them completely lined up would involve excessive
whitespace but try to be a bit neater e.g.

COMMENT =       console audio player

DISTNAME =      moc-2.5.0
CATEGORIES =    audio

HOMEPAGE =      http://moc.daper.net/

(same for the rest of the Makefile)

| # License: GPLv3+

no need to write "License: "

| LIB_DEPENDS = \
|                         audio/faad \
|                         audio/flac \

LIB_DEPENDS =   audio/faad \
                audio/flac \

| AUTOCONF_VERSION =      2.65
| CONFIGURE_STYLE = gnu

you don't have anything that uses AUTOCONF_VERSION in this Makefile