On 2015/11/28 03:34, Manolis Tzanidakis wrote:
> Hello list,
> I've upgraded a couple of my servers to the latest snapshot and noticed
> that pecl-imagick got broken.
>
> I've been using it with wordpress and an imagick engine plugin, without
> problems for the last 8 months, with (bi)weekly snaphost upgrades.
>
> Anyway the error message is:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message \
>   'NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat `JPEG' @ \
>   error/constitute.c/ReadImage/501
>
> Anyone else having the same problem? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Oh, I know what this will be. We're building the modular version (to work
around a problem where having WMF support enabled causes functions from
MagickWand to be used from MagickCore causing link failures). But the
modular version is going to be a pain in chroot.

I'll see if I can figure out another way to do this.