On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 11:33:30AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Updated tar.gz for the 0.9.2-P1 crash fix ("Improved handling of incoming
> packets with invalid client-id and DUID.") I also added an XXX comment
> to remind us to update the license marker for 1.0 because ISC are moving
> to the Apache license :'(
>
> I'm still looking for OKs to import if anyone has time to look it over...

Quickly skimmed through it, only two small remarks:
include/kea/asio/ -> this looks like a partial copy of boost's
boost/asio library ? patched ? copied ? what for ?

bin/message in PLIST seems awfully generic, but luckily it doesnt
conflict with anything in pkglocatedb...

Other than that, looks good to me.

Landry