On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 02:41:55PM +0100, Alexander Hall wrote:
> Is anyone by any chance working on a port of the hamster time tracker,

It was in ports/packages some three years. Check out the repositories
for 5.0 or earlier. I for one would love to see it ported again.

> or can point me to a decent alternative on some software that helps me
> keeping time of what I'm spending my time on?

Not really. Hamster was really a nice little tool for keeping track on
small ad-hoc projects. Please let me know if you happen to find a good
substitute.

Regards,

Erling