On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 03:43:58PM +0100, n.reu...@hxgn.net wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > attached you find a port for the typing game 'typespeed' [1].  Someone
> > tried to get this imported in 2004, but did not succeed:
> > http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&w=2&r=1&s=typespeed&q=b
> >
> > The last release is from 2008, but i've filled myself in as the
> > maintainer
> > nonetheless.
> >
> > Successfully tested on amd64.
> >
> > Comments?
> >

> > [1] http://typespeed.sourceforge.net/

Works fine for me, lightly tested on macppc without issues. I'm not
super keen into installing a setgit binary for the global scorefile
feature since we removed all those from base, but oh well.. i suppose it
would be a hassle to patch that away and make it save scores in ~.

other than that, ok to import for anyone who want to.

Landry