On 01/25/16 12:37, Michael Reed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This can be used with either misc/dvtm or by itself.  I've tested on amd64
> and everything seems to work.  Here's some more info:
>
> DESCR:
> abduco provides session management i.e., it allows programs to be run
> independently from their controlling terminal. That is programs can be
> detached - run in the background - and then later reattached. Together with
> dvtm it provides a simpler and cleaner alternative to tmux or screen.
>
> WWW: http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/abduco/
>
> Regards,
>   Michael Reed

I've attached a new version that has the following changes:

- Simplified by using do-install instead of Makefile patching
- Use package version in man page, as opposed to using the default
  of '0.5' from config.mk
- Fixed CVS tag in Makefile

I forgot to mention in the original mail that I've been running this regularly
the past week with no issues. The testsuite passes too, although it's quite
small.