-current, amd64, base and ports tree updated.

Probably some details are irrelevant but I don't know where is the
problem exactly.

Here are the steps:
- Create a shellscript with this content:
#!/bin/sh
/usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/dpb -m -D COLOR=0 -D NO_CURSOR=1 -D
ALWAYS_CLEAN=1 -D WAIT_TIMEOUT=0 -q -c -j 4 -p 4 -f 0 -u -U -r -R

- Run as a regular user "doas ./your_script.sh".
- Wait until dpb is using the 4 slots to "build" the packages.
- Press Ctrl+c
- Run top -CHIS -s 1

Do you see gcc, make, as, ld, etc running in top?

I see a lot of processes related to the build running for a very long
time. I tried with zsh and ksh. "fg" doesn't show processes running in
the background.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info