On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 09:34:46PM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

Hello Rafael,

> last days I debug inkscape. Could anybody reproduce my segfault on
> amd64-current:

Yes, for me, inkscape was segfaulting all over the place, generally within 20
or 30 seconds of starting up (as Stuart mentioned, I managed to make it run
for a bit longer with MALLOC_OPTIONS, but even then it died fairly often).
With your patch, it no longer segfaults almost immediately, which is a very
promising sign! I think this patch definitely improves the situation on
OpenBSD. Thanks (particularly as I had got no further than running gdb on it
once)!

Laurie
--
Personal                                             http://tratt.net/laurie/