From: Michael McConville [mailto:mm...@mykolab.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 5:06 PM
To: Stephen Graf <s_g...@telus.net>
Subject: Re: jabberd out of date

Hi, Stephen.

It looks like patches/patch-tools_jabberd_in addressed this in the existing
port. When updating a port, always be sure to consider every patch.

Reports like this should almost always go to ports@openbsd.org so that everyone
can help. It's sometimes best to discuss privately if you're going into great
detail on something with the maintainer, though.

Thanks for working on this! It looks like you're pretty close to having a
functional port that we can commit.

Best,
Michael