You should have started a new thread instead of replying to a year old
email :-)

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 05:45:53PM +0500, dmitry.sensei wrote:
> Latest ntfs-3g (may be or fuse) break my filsystem.
> Case 1: #ntfs-3g /dev/sd1i /mnt
> Many work. oooops. ls /mnt - no such directory :(

I don't understand what you mean by this. Is it that most of the times
it works but sometimes you get /mnt no such file or directory?

> Case 2: OpenBSD 5.9 1870 freeze during ntfs-3g
> How I can trace/find problem?

Anything in the logs? If you're trying this from X, switch back to
console and try it from there to see if you get dropped into ddb.