Jiri B, 13 Feb 2016 16:50:
> $ pkg_info -L py-selenium | grep .so$
> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/firefox/amd64/x_ignore_nofocus.so
> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/firefox/x86/x_ignore_nofocus.so
>
> These are Linux libs.
>
> I used to try to build the lib myself, not sure if still relevant and even
> not sure if building that lib is correct:

these files are harmless and not used.
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/wiki/Native-Events-On-Linux

> +# XXX: clarify
> +MASTER_SITES0 =
> http://selenium.googlecode.com/svn/tags/selenium-2.28.0/cpp/linux-specific/

> I still have problem to use both local Firefox. Using OpenBSD Firefox via
> remote I still can't make it run with Xvfb. Any alternative? A VNC server?

the patch that is necessary for local basic firefox
webdriver operation went in 2.46.0.  unless you
manually patch webdriver.xpi, 2.28.0 will not work.

i have no experience with remote usage, sorry.
i heard good stuff about phantomjs.

please find attached my old port for py-selenium
upgraded to the latest 2.52.0 version, lightly tested.

as for the selenium port, just drop the .jar file
anywhere.  and then even the version in the filename
will be useful :]

-f
--
talk is cheap until you hire a lawyer.