18 февр. 2016 г. 2:45 пользователь "Jiri B" <ji...@devio.us> написал:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 03:42:55PM -0500, Jiri B wrote:
> > [...]
> > With little changes I could build OpenBSD native lib and jar
> > for pty4j
> >
> > https://github.com/traff/pty4j
> >
> > pty4j seems little bit sleeping, there's waiting pull request for
> > FreeBSD support. Not sure if submitting another pull request for
> > OpenBSD would help then :)
>
> It was not correct, FreeBSD support was merged and they merged
> my copy of FreeBSD support.
> https://github.com/traff/pty4j/pull/28#event-554339235
>
> I don't like how they do that but..., it's in.

Thank you! I started working on pty4j and some related libs which are used
in IDEA, but didn't finish this work. Your patch should speed up things.

The problem is that IDEA bundles quiet a few libraries, like pty4j. We
generally don't like such bundling. I thought about replacing binaries
within IDEA directory by symlinks and/or files from pty4j package, to avoid
double patching...

Anyway, since we're almost locked now, I'll keep an eye on pty4j and see
what could be done after unlock. My plan is to finish KDE5/Wayland first,
though: one big fat port at a time. :)

--
Vadim Zhukov