On 2016-02-20, Tobias Ulmer <tobi...@tmux.org> wrote:

> I'm having an argument whether to bump REVISION or not.

If that version didn't build before, and the change doesn't affect
other architectures, there's no reason to bump.

> Moving pre-configure to post-extract makes it possible to apply patches
> to libatomic_ops. Doesn't change the package.

Moving the libatomic_ops directory in post-extract is fine.
I don't like substitutions in post-extract where they can interfere
with make patch, even if that's not the case here.

> The patch affects both sparc and sparc64, but I argue it has no effect
> on sparc64. __sparc64__ is always defined, while AO_NO_SPARC_V9 was
> never defined (nor would it make any sense). The test changes from
> always true to always true on sparc64.

Sounds fine, and boehm-gc is an important port.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de