Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:57:37 +0100 Sebastien Marie <sema...@openbsd.org>
> On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 09:44:11AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> >
> > Out of curiosity, any reason you did not want to "enhance" pkg_check?

From a many machine host master user perspective, no reason not to have
one for ports, another for the base, Xenocara and other (db) candidates
as appropriate or using different languages and framework environments.

> > I think most of us have home-made clean scripts and it's be nice to
> > have a native tool.

Well, if these stay home grown, are they too hairy to be shared or just
trade secret?  Nice initiative, long overdue (encouraging sense) & very
much in the hopes this gets worked up from ports to native.  Thank you,
for breaking out the home-world barrier with this proposed tool.