I propose to delete audio/rplay.

I went in there to fix errno and... urgh.  The source dates from
the 1999 and it relies on an included regular expression library
that is not 64-bit clean.  I think the effort to salvage this would
be disproportional.

OK?

DESCR:
rplay is a flexible network audio system that allows sounds to be played to
and from local and remote systems.  The rplay audio server currently
supports SunOS 4.1.X, Solaris 2.X, Linux, SGI IRIX 4 & 5, HP9000/705,
HP9000/710, FreeBSD and now OpenBSD.  The rplay clients and client library
should work on any system that supports Berkeley sockets.  X is not
required.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de