On 2016/03/25 23:01, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a patch to update wget to latest release. Changelog is available
> in their repository [0].
>
> make test on amd64 and i386 is fine. There is no more any failed test
> as in 1.16.3.
>
> [0]: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/wget.git/tree/NEWS

Makes sense I think. Please regenerate patches (make clean; make patch;
make update-patches), if you set PATCH_DEBUG=Yes in mk.conf it's easier to
see when this is needed then ok with me.

Please mention in the commit message that FTP no longer automatically
falls back to passive (this was due to whining from Tor people) so
sometimes it may now be necessary to use --no-passive-ftp.