On 04/23/16 19:34, patrick keshishian wrote:
On 4/23/16, Michael Reed <m.r...@mykolab.com> wrote:
On 04/23/16 19:12, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
On 2016-04-23, Michael Reed <m.r...@mykolab.com> wrote:

-FLAVORS =              symquotes
+FLAVORS =              symquotes centered_tilde
   FLAVOR ?=

This (implicitly) allows combining the flavors...

   .if ${FLAVOR:Msymquotes}
   post-patch:
        ${PATCH} -d ${WRKSRC} < ${WRKSRC}/alt/gq2.diff
+.elif ${FLAVOR:Mcentered_tilde}
+post-patch:
+       ${PATCH} -d ${WRKSRC} < ${WRKSRC}/alt/td1.diff
   .endif

... but this doesn't.

Indeed, Patrick just pointed that out.  New patch is attached.

After sending my reply, i realized that to allow both flavors at
the same time, the post-patch needs to be a bit more sophisticated.
Not sure if make will like two targets with the same name if both
flavors are specified during make.

Are you sure your patch is needed? `man ports' says this:

    More than one flavor may be specified:

           $ cd /usr/ports/mail/exim
           $ env FLAVOR="mysql ldap" make package

... which seems to work fine in practice, as mentioned by Stuart (using my most
recent patch):

    $ env FLAVOR="symquotes centered_tilde" make install

    $ pkg_info terminus-font | head -1
    Information for inst:terminus-font-4.40p0-symquotes-centered_tilde

something like attached seems to work allowing both flavors
at the same time.

--patrick

In the patch, I explicitly mention the compound flavor; should that be
done?