On 2016/04/24 19:15, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
> Hello,
> telephony/kamailio in ports is vulnerable to the advisory outlined in
> https://census-labs.com/news/2016/03/30/kamailio-seas-heap-overflow/
>
> Regards
>

> Sevan

Hmm, is patches/patch-modules_seas_encode_msg_c not enough then?

My last comments about Kamailio, no reply yet:

----- Forwarded message from Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> -----

From: Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:05:15 +0000
To: Roman Kravchuk <kravchuk...@gmail.com>
Cc: ports <ports@openbsd.org>
Subject: Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

On 2016/03/13 15:43, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> With disabled CRYPTO_set_mem_functions tls module loaded but kamailio
> crashed on close connection

I don't know how to handle this then, the port can't depend on security/openssl.
Perhaps upstream could help..

Since the current version is already broken in the same way, shall
I just commit the update (minus the openssl dep) for now?

----- End forwarded message -----