Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 01:59:34AM +0200, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
>> Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info> writes:

>> > Thanks. I moved CATEGORIES to www and added git2 to WANTLIB.
>> >
>> > I need an additional OK to commit the port. Anyone?
>>
>> I don't find pkg/DESCR very helpful, maybe something like the following?
>>
>>   stagit generates static HTML pages for a git repository, making it a
>>   light alternative for gitweb or cgit.
>>
>> Also, the #ifdef __OpenBSD__ could be dropped, they don't serve any
>> purpose.
>>
>> With these concerns addressed, ok jca@
>
> I added your suggestion to DESCR and moved the #ifndef to compat.h. He
> could send the patch directly to upstream.

I think we really should drop the #ifdef, for they are bad portability
practice.  Also upstream confirmed that they won't go this way.
Remember that not only OpenBSD provides strlcpy/strlcat/reallocarray.

> OK?

GITINC and GITLIB used hardcoded /usr/local in config.mk, here's an
updated tarball to use LOCALBASE instead.

ok jca@ to import

jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE