On 2016-05-07 16:59:38, Florian Stinglmayr <flor...@n0la.org> wrote:
> On Sat, May 07, 2016 at 09:32:15PM +0900, Bryan Linton wrote:
> > I tried to build it, but some patches fail to apply.  I'm running
> > a recent -current (it's just GENERIC.MP with the
> > PPPOE_TERM_UNKNOWN_SESSIONS option enabled due to my ISP.
> >     OpenBSD 5.9-current (GENERIC.MP-PPPOE_TERM_UNKNOWN_SESSIONS) #3: Tue
> > May  3 11:41:06 JST 2016
> >
> > I'm running with a ports tree updated from a similar time frame,
> > and I tried updating emulators/snes9x before applying it and it
> > still gives me an error.  Am I doing something wrong?
> >

> Below is an updated patch, could you apply it with -p0 to the current
> CVS of ports and try again to build it?

Seems to build and work fine for me.

One minor nit: After updating, snes9x seemed to either lose
information about some filepaths I had set up, or maybe I never
set them up in the first place and the defaults changed.

Either way, it only took a second to set them back to where they
were supposed to be, and it seems to run fine for me.

Unless someone steps up saying this breaks something, I'd say it
works well enough to go in.

--
Bryan